Terms and conditions
1. With one or more of our corporate entities/ vendors/ affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services as part of service offered to you through the Website/App.
2. As required by law, such as to comply with a legal process, etc.
3. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and interests, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request and similar.
6. We may use the information for deriving any collective business insights or reports which we may sell to third parties.
Apart from above, we may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business, or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters, reports, insights or surveys and the like. We will only share your Information with these third parties for those limited purposes. We may also share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides that such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the purpose. However, we Cyper Systems Technologies LLP are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your Information. Billeez or Cyper Systems Technologies LLP are not liable for any loss or injury caused to you as a result of you providing your Information to a third party or to us. (including any third party webApp, even if links to such third party webApp are provided on the respective App/Website). You may receive advertisements, promotional offers, campaign details, updates, related product or service Information, etc by email or through the App/Website among other means. Selectively, you may also receive various offers via your mobile number or postal mail. We may also contact you via email, sms, call or notification through App for administrative purposes, such as change notifications. You may not be able to elect to stop receiving email for promotional offers/advertisements or you cannot unsubscribe from these administrative messages after enrolling on the Website and/ or the Mobile App. Our customer care department may also contact you in response to an inquiry you submit. Customer care may also contact you about a specific problem that may have occurred with your account or with an offer in which you may have participated. We may use this Information to learn more about your participation in the Website and /or the Mobile App and make it more relevant to your interests.
We respect your privacy and are committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your Information with us. We may contact you with useful Information on products and services through our telemarketing activities, which may be beneficial for you. We reserve the right to contact you through tele calling for services related to your account. All of the above said activities are done, to:
1. Improve customer satisfaction
2. Assure quality management and customer experience
3. Identify and analyze the patterns and the types of requests/complaints raised by customers
4. Initiate remedial measures to prevent the re-occurrence of such complaints/issues
5. Support any transactions that take place over the phone and/or if there is a dispute
Links to Other App:
The Website/ Mobile app or any activities made on the Website and or the Mobile App may contain features that link to other web app that may collect information about you. In addition, such other webApp may contain certain product and service offerings that are carried out independently by such third-party webApp. We are neither responsible for the working of such third party webApp nor do we warrant or make any assurances of the existence, adequacy or functioning of security practices of any such third party webApp.
Treatment of Personal/Financial Information:
We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal/Financial Information. In case we are sold to a third party, becomes subject to a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal/Financial Information to a third party, and in such case, we would require that the third party handles your Personal/Financial Information with no less care than taken by us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the Information. Specific employees are authorized to access the Information on a need-to-know basis for business purposes only. You also hereby waive, and release all Cyper Systems Technologies LLP entities, its group companies from any claim of damages caused by using our website or Mobile App. If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on the Website and/or the Mobile App then Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standards for the security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Treatment of General Information: Website/App also collects your General Information to allow us, amongst other things, to better understand our users and improve the layout and functionality of the Website/App. We may use and disclose anonymous information, including aggregate anonymous information derived from your Personal/Financial Information, to inform publishers, partners, trusted affiliates, advertisers, and other interested parties as to the usage habits or characteristics of our customer base, and to serve any other business purposes.
Since email/call is an integral part of the Service being rendered, your sharing of email/contact with us allows us to share the offers and promotions relating to the Service or Website via email/call/SMS with you. If you later decide not to receive any offers and or promotions relating to the Service or the respective App, you may unsubscribe by writing to us. Please note that opting not to receive email does not exempt you from receiving administrative emails.
Guarding your own Information: We recommend that you take the following precautions to guard against the disclosure and unauthorized use of your Information:
1. Never provide Information that can be used to access your account over the phone/chat/email/SMS unless you have initiated the call and know with whom you are speaking.
2. Update any changes in addresses or contact Information immediately through the proper channel.